I have come to realize that everything I read can be grouped into two:
– Non Technology.
While the technology reading comes from various mediums (books, pdfs, online tutorials, forums, etc), the non-technology reading is primarily in the form of printed books (holding them in your hand and reading them itself is something).
In this post, I am looking for help in the form of suggestions for new non-technology books that I can try and read.
Here are some of my favourite authors and some of the non-technology books that I have read in the past.
- Robin Sharma (All books)
- Seth Godin (All books)
- Abdul Kalam (All books)
- Rhonda Bryne (All books)
- Jim Collins (Good to Great and Built to Last)
- Ken Blanchard (One Minute Manager, Gung Ho, etc)
- Spencer Johnson (Who Moved My Cheese)
- Bill Gates (Business at the Speed of Thought)
- Jack Welch (Straight from the Gut)
- Sun Tzu (The Art Of War)
- Mahatma Gandhi (My Experiments With Truth)
Some of the books that are in my pending list are:
- Al Ries (Focus)
- Steven Covey (Seven Habits)
- Eckhart Tolle (The Power of Now)
- Joseph Murphy (The Power of your Subconscious Mind)
- Religious Books (Bhagavat Gita, Koran, etc)
I am guessing you should be able to understand my reading interests based on these books.
If you can suggest good authors I might have missed, or books worth investing the time in 2014, I will be thankful to you.
Also, if you are looking for titles of good books to read, it might be worth trying one or more of the above authors.